For residential availability call : 847.732.2803 or 815.861.5448
Mon.-Fri. 5pm Sun. 5pm – 24 hour notice for physical interviews.
- Intervention Specialist on call 24/7
- Intervention Guidance
- Mentoring Guidance
- Referral Guidance
- Recovery Coaching
- Residential Independence in Recovery Living
- SC living environment provides an exclusive recovery action curriculum to give way for release from current impairments. Personal tries to recover while living with family, friends, or in solitary residences had failed due to many factors. Extended residential care is smart recovery. Together we are on the same journey of sound of mind. Inquire, follow through, and experience. 847.732.2803 or 815.861.5448
- Privileges and Responsibilities:
As a member of the Spirit Center you have the privilege and responsibility to: Expect and maintain a safe environment. Vote on all issues even if it involves you. Expect all members to continue growth in Recovery. Expect equality despite the length of residency. Know and question the condition of all house accounts. Act and treat each other with respect and dignity. Bring your concerns to the members, and freely share your experience, strength, and hope.
- What we require:
- No alcohol, drugs and illicit behavior.
- Working or with stable income or financial support.
- Actively participate in a program of recovery.
- Spirit Center works with clear results in the blending of simplified mental and emotional health from addictions and obsessions. Experience from one to another is key. In today’s society the proper diagnosis and blending of current guidance for those can be difficult depending on the person. We have had the experience working with family members to develop a custom plan of action that encompases all of the most recent techniques and practices available today. We encourage consultation with specific professionals – In regard to client treatment/services, communicating to assure comprehensive, quality care. Simply put you can trust our thorough guidance by connecting with us to help begin recovery now. Call today to speak with one of our recovery coaches: 847.732.2803 or 815.861.5448. 501c3 Spirit Center is an anonymous recovery group providing Private and Independent Recovery.
- 5 Fundamental requirements:
- Attend support meetings.
- Get a mentoring/sponsoring network.
- Help others.
- Work on healthy commitment and action.
- Respect yourself, the home, and the people inside.
- Learn about your Family’s Intervention CostsSpirit Center operates its business under an Illinois 501(c)3 as a charitable organization. All service donations are tax deductable to 50%. We are organized and operated specifically for the purpose of family intervention into recovery to afford lessening financial costs to all involved. Yes, this is an opportunity that seems too good to be true so why wait to reciprocate! Addicts get many moments of clarity and wait to reciprocate, too. Get involved. You’re here reading so call and be the example.
We help families become whole again – Call today 847-732-2803The Spirit Center Interventionists have spent a great amount of time and expense on their education to learn about alcoholism and the disease of chemical dependency. They are learning more about the disease each day. We charge typical rates for intervention services. Spirit Center is known as a trusted resource in the industry of Mental Health and Chemical Dependency.
- Details of phased guidelines are covered through the individual interview and/or therapist’s referral.
- Invest in the opportunity to experience, strengthen and expand.
- This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.
There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.